Every Generation Ministries
Founded in 1993 by Daniel Watts, Every Generation Ministries (EGM) mission is transforming children in Christ through His Church. EGM’s vision is to establish National Ministry Teams (NMT) that are governed, staffed and fully funded by the local Christian community in the 38 countries where over 75% of the world’s children live, by 2027. These NMTs provide innovative leadership development training programs and culturally-relevant Bible teaching resources to thousands of children’s leaders serving in local churches, so that these children will truly experience transformation in Christ through His Church. They are currently working in 15 countries across Eastern Europe, Central and South America, Africa, and South Asia.
The U.S. headquarters is located in Temecula, CA with 11 full-time staff. 4 part-time, and another five full-time Regional Directors located in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Latin America. Their revenues in FY2019 were $1.82 million, a record-breaking income for the ministry, and at least 80% annually goes to Program.
The Founder is retiring to write, teach and speak, so a great opportunity exists for the new President to lead the future growth of EGM.
The new President will be a man or women of spiritual substance and vision who loves the Lord and the children of the world, and has a passion for international ministry. S/he will serve as both the face and the heart of the organization. S/he may currently be serving in senior leadership at another nonprofit ministry—particularly one focused on children. Or they may be the children’s pastor at a large church who has grown and built a significant children’s ministry. Or s/he could be someone from the corporate or business world who has a demonstrated heart for children and for the world and is ready to move from success to significance in their life and career. Whatever field s/he comes from, they will have a proven history of growing success.
Every Generation Ministries (EGM) believes in the transforming power of the gospel and has a burning desire to see every child experience the love of Christ and the new life He has for them. God is using EGM to transform children with Christ’s love through His Church. Every Generation Ministries is a global organization, developing a growing number of model children’s workers in international, cross-cultural ministry settings. The President is the Chief Executive Officer of Every Generation Ministries and reports to the Board of Directors. The President is responsible for the organization’s consistent achievement of its mission and vision. The President provides visionary leadership to the staff and manages the ministry in a manner that is consistent with the values of the organization. The President heads a staff leadership team responsible for the effectiveness of the ministry programs, excellent management of EGM’s resources, and the recruitment of needed ministry resources.
- Ten (10) years of senior level leadership experience in either corporate, nonprofit or the Church.
- At least five (5) years of experience in local church ministry leadership as a pastor, director or significant volunteer, preferably in children’s ministry.
- Cross-cultural ministry experience; second language skills preferred.
- A university or seminary degree in Biblical studies/theology, Management, or Business Administration (or commensurate ministry or business leadership experience).
- Proven communication and fund development skills.
- Proven ability to recruit and develop leaders in a team context.
- Proven ability to manage and oversee a nonprofit international ministry organization, including familiarity with the principles and best practices of such an organization.
- Willingness to travel internationally (up to ~50 days per year).
To download the full Organization & Position Profile (highly recommended), please click here.
To learn more about the ministry of EGM around the world, please visit their website at www.egmworld.org.