Why We Love This Opportunity
360 Church is impacting thousands of lives in Sarasota and around the world by pressing beyond ordinary relationships to reach extraordinary Kingdom results.
360 Church was planted in June 2006 with Steve McCoy as the founding pastor, his wife, Carrie, and 6 other people.
Here are the footprints that 360 Church were committed to establishing from the outset:
- One-to-one disciple-making would be at the core of their DNA.
- Simplicity would be a key tactic in shaping their culture.
- The clarity of the strategy would be critical.
The DNA of 360 Church is captured in simple three-circles (Big Circle, Mid Circle, and Small Circle). The Big Circle represents collective worship services, the Mid Circle represents groups, and the Small Circle represents one-to-one relationships. This is the focus of 360 Church.
360 Church has created and published a discipleship pathway and process that is now being used in churches in more than 45 states and 70 countries. The heart of 360 Church is impact lives in Sarasota and around the world.
The mandate of 360 Church is to press beyond ordinary relationships to reach extraordinary results.
This position is critical to the core of 360 because it deeply impacts each of the three relational settings that are central to our mandate (mission). The 360 Map consists of Big Circle (collective worship), Mid Circle (groups), Small Circle (one-to-one disciple-making). The person who serves as the Discipleship Pastor will generate movement through the three 360 relational environments.
This is a C-suite level position that demands a high degree of leadership capacity. The oversight of the three relational circles will require a person to have the following capacity and traits.
This position is designed for you if you have a high capacity to:
- Build strong leaders and teams
- Catalyze and empower people to action
- Value systems and strategies
- Lead and organize yourself
- Receive and deliver honest conversations
- Think creatively (on-hours and off-hours)
- Collaborate with a team
- Assess and resolve problems
- Communicate clearly
- Be deeply interested in others
- Own and drive the cause
- Envision what doesn’t exist yet
This position is designed for you if you are:
- A self-starter
- Relational, not just to socialize, but to catalyze
- Creative and visionary
- Excited to empower others
- Passionate about disciple-making at a one-to-one level
- Driven to excellence
- Wired to go the extra mile
To find out more about the position, click HERE