Crossroads Fellowship Church
|Church Description *|
|Crossroads is a dynamic, growing church in an oil-based economy of Midland-Odessa in West Texas. Crossroads’ attendance has increased by over 300% in the last eight years and reaches over 3,000 people a week on four campuses plus an additional 400 weekly online.
Crossroads has a long and rich history of being an instrument of God in West Texas. Pastor Dr. Griffin Jones has been at Crossroads for 30 years, leading the church to connect people to Jesus Christ and helping them become fully devoted followers of Him. In a community experiencing a rapid population boom, there is a desperate need to reach the thousands of un-churched, de-churched, and non-Christians moving into the community. Crossroads is not about a building, a program, or a method. It’s about people…people of all ages, from all walks of life.
You’ll find that your experience here may be somewhat different than what you have previously known “church” to be.
Crossroads combines exciting music, passionate worship with cutting edge technology, all woven together with the timeless truths of God’s Word.
Crossroads has also earned the distinction of being named one of the “Best Christian Workplaces” in America.
|Position Description *|
|Responsible for and focused on leadership and team development, oversight, and execution of all aspects of Communications and Marketing of the various departments of Crossroads.
Design & Brand Management
• Lead efforts to design all art and promotional materials related to church-wide activities with a high standard of creativity, excellence, and effectiveness.
• Network with paid and volunteer artists to develop graphic designs.
• Monitor the look, vibe, and feel of all promotional materials representing Crossroads.
• Lead all efforts related to the creation and development of Crossroads’ website(s).
• Proactively work to ensure-effective presence on the web including style/presence, SEO, etc.
• Develop systems to organize, prioritize and communicate promotional items.
• Create communication strategies to market, inform, and promote teaching series, big events and other campaigns assigned.
• Oversee all written materials related to promotions.
• Manage ongoing social media messaging and communication strategies.
• Creatively build followings on various social media channels including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Oversee production of all videos used at Crossroads for promotion, testimonies, and series branding.
• Ensure that videos are of a high standard of quality and excellence.