Fellowship Bible Church
We are blessed to help Fellowship Bible Church find their Fellowship Kids Ministry Pastor for their Midtown Campus. This new campus is already overflowing with young families eager to have their kids plug in!
Fellowship Bible Church of Little Rock began in the late 1960’s with a vision for a new kind of church (they began meeting as a small group). In August of 1977, this group held its official first service at Little Rock’s Anthony School. The church began to grow and outgrow buildings. In 1985 FBC was able to build its own worship center.
This drive for greater impact led the leadership team to consider and eventually become a multisite church— launching an additional campus in Benton in 2004 and Cabot in 2007.
As Fellowship grew as “one church, many locations” the West Little Rock campus moved into their current facilities in May 2008 to meet the needs of the growing congregation there. In 2017 Fellowship launched a bilingual Espanol campus that currently meets at the West Little Rock campus, with a heart of reaching the growing latino community in Little Rock. Fellowship has just started a fifth campus which launched in January 2019 in the Midtown neighborhood of Little Rock.
They seek to be a people of God who make disciples who live by His grace and for His glory at home and across the world!
POSITION SUMMARY: Full-time position devoted to creating a foundation of faith for kids in Little Rock that leads to them becoming disciples of Christ.
– Partner with the multisite strategy of Fellowship Kids
– Share vision of Fellowship Kid with volunteers and families
– Connect and shepherd Fellowship Kids families
– Pastor and shepherd kids, newborn to 6th grade
– Shared responsibility with the other Kids Pastors for editing curriculum
– Oversee check-in procedures on Sundays and the strategy for following up with new families
– Leadership and oversight of all Midtown Fellowship Kids programming and events
– Recruit, train, deploy and develop Fellowship Kids volunteer team
– Oversee and develop other Fellowship Kids paid staff for the Midtown campus
– Obvious heart for kids and families
– Strategic and organized
– Team-oriented – loves recruiting, building, leading and serving on them
– Ability to develop Direct Reports, Volunteers, and Others
– Engaging teacher and communicator
REPORTS TO: Directly to the Midtown Campus Pastor but also receives ministry direction and support from Lead Fellowship Kids Pastor. This dual-team role enables this person to lead at the campus while benefitting from the multisite team-approach to Fellowship Kids.