Central Student Pastor (Multisite)
Crossroads Community Church
Crossroad Community Church is ready for an innovative and encouraging Central Student Pastor to oversee the Student Ministry and teams the seven campuses of CCC!
On the cutting edge of ministry being done as “one church in multiple locations,” Crossroads currently has seven campuses in the Northern Illinois-Southern Wisconsin area and they are passionate about working together in reaching and serving people who live in a rural context with the message of the Gospel. Currently Crossroads averages a combined total attendance of approximately 2200 in these services. The Freeport Campus serves as the “Central” Campus. The campuses span as far west as Galena and east to Sycamore. The furthest south campus is in Morrison, IL and CCC has a campus as far north as Monroe, WI.
Crossroads Church believes God has called them to help bring transformation to rural communities for the cause of Christ. They are a Spirit-filled, non-denominational church and are progressive in their worship and methodology, while conservative in theology. They trust that God has a deep and lasting work to do in all people, and want to see the fruit of that in their impact on the communities and people that surround them.
The church was founded with a vision to serve and reach their community. They currently have people from over 100 communities who regularly attend their seven campuses.
Working under the Lead Pastor of this multi-site church, the Central Student Pastor provides overall leadership for the seven campuses of Crossroads Community Church. This person is responsible for leading other leaders on the campuses, both paid and volunteer.
Requirements for this position:
– Proven leadership ability
– Successful experience in building teams, preferably in a ministry setting
– Excellent communication, problem solving and people skills
– Spirit Filled – a mature believer
– Bachelor’s Degree in field of Christian ministry
Spiritual Gifts include: Leadership, Discernment, Encouragement, Teaching
– dynamic speaker with experience in delivering weekend messages
– creative, energetic and can set the example for relational ministry
– Oversee, train and be in relationship with paid and volunteer Champions for each of the seven campuses
– Maintain healthy relationship between you and the Champion
– Be available and maintain relationships with students and parents (breadth, not depth is expected).
– Build and maintain ministry teams necessary for quality ministry at each campus– primarily done through the campus student ministry Champion.
– Ensure that spiritual growth occurs among campus attenders
– Provide systems and structure for new and creative ideas to be implemented