Why We Love This Opportunity
Connection Pointe is a contagious congregation that averages over 4,000 in total attendance each weekend. From the moment you step on the CPCC campus you experience a commitment to excellence and you feel the care of a strong staff and lay leadership team. From the parking lot to the café, children’s, youth and main auditorium there is an obvious love for God and devotion to each other. It is a big church that has learned how to grow small and love and lead people well!
At Connection Pointe, the mission is simple and runs through the fabric of all the ministries and staff.
“Connecting people to Jesus and each other.”
A two-year initiative was just completed, designed to prepare Connection Pointe to connect 10,000 people to Christ by the year 2020. Environments on campus have been expanded for children, students and adults. The priority in this expansion was providing excellent teaching and small group space for children and students.
CPCC has a strong focus on excellent weekend services where they pride themselves on multi-generational worship. CPCC’s impact and influence pushes beyond the walls of the church with a commitment to digital viewership. CPCC is now reaching as many as 15,000 people online with their message and story. In a world where Blockbuster is dead and Netflix is thriving CPCC knows digital delivery will be a key strategy to connect more people to Christ.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION: The Campus Pastor will serve as the leader of the Brownsburg Campus, providing leadership and pastoral care to staff, members and guests. The Campus Pastor is responsible for alignment of the Connection Pointe vision and culture on campus and oversees the weekend services on campus. The Campus Pastor at this flagship campus demonstrates initiative, commitment and even an obsession to know what is working and not working in this specific body of believers, to which this pastor senses a God-given calling to “shepherd” the flock.
- Is responsible for the connection of the body and the effectiveness of ministries at the Brownsburg campus.
- Serves as a member of the Executive Team.
- Oversees weekend services and special events held on the Brownsburg Campus.
- Is a face and voice of Connection Pointe for those who regularly attend the Brownsburg campus, routinely hosting, being seen in the lobby, presenting video, and connecting with the people of Connection Pointe.
- Unleashes, organizes, and motivates the people of the church at this location to be active in serving with their spiritual gifts and be engaged in Small Groups.