Why We Love This Opportunity *
Connection Pointe is a contagious congregation that averages over 4,000 in total attendance each weekend. From the moment you step on the CPCC campus you experience a commitment to excellence and you feel the care of a strong staff and lay leadership team. From the parking lot to the café, children’s, youth and main auditorium there is an obvious love for God and devotion to each other. It is a big church that has learned how to grow small and love and lead people well!
Church or Org Description *
At Connection Pointe, the mission is simple and runs through the fabric of all the ministries and staff.
“Connecting people to Jesus and each other.”
A two-year initiative was just completed, designed to prepare Connection Pointe to connect 10,000 people to Christ by the year 2020. Environments on campus have been expanded for children, students and adults. The priority in this expansion was providing excellent teaching and small group space for children and students.
CPCC has a strong focus on excellent weekend services where they pride themselves on multi-generational worship. CPCC’s impact and influence pushes beyond the walls of the church with a commitment to digital viewership. CPCC is now reaching as many as 15,000 people online with their message and story. In a world where Blockbuster is dead and Netflix is thriving CPCC knows digital delivery will be a key strategy to connect more people to Christ.
Position Description *
The Campus Pastor will serve as the leader of the Brownsburg Campus, providing leadership and pastoral care to staff, members and guests. The Campus Pastor is responsible for alignment of the Connection Pointe vision and culture on campus, and oversees the weekend services on campus.
- Oversee weekend services and special events held on the Brownsburg Campus.
- Manages team leaders from Connections, Small Groups, Children, Students, Next Gen and Community Impact, communicating the vision, overseeing assimilation and classes, investing in the staff, budgeting, trouble shooting, championing collaboration and promoting the vision of Connection Pointe.
- Be onsite for most services, available for prayer, questions and other issues as they arise with our members, guests and staff.
- Teach engaging, relevant, bible based messages as required. Teach at new member classes and other assimilation and on-boarding events.
- Represent Connection Pointe on campus and in the community