Assimilation and Connections Pastor
Why We Love This Opportunity *
At Red Chapel, hundreds of people have walked through the doors of the church broken, disillusioned, and in pain—but they have left differently. Red Chapel began with just a handful of people, but today is a thriving center where life change is occurring. Since its inception, Red Chapel has been a haven for those that are hurting and a beacon for those that are lost.
Church or Org Description *
Red Chapel exists to be a place where people can experience hope, love and the fullness of life in Christ.
Everything done at Red Chapel is driven by the passion to help people take their next step towards God. They operate with purpose to glorify God seeing lives, families, and communities transformed by the gospel.
This mission all started in 2008. God placed a dream for Southern California inside of the hearts of a young couple, Pastors Donnie and Sonya Young, and in March of 2009, Red Chapel opened its doors for the first time. What began as a dream quickly became a reality and since then, hundreds of people have walked through the doors of Red Chapel broken, disillusioned, and in pain—but they have left differently.
Red Chapel began with just a handful of people, but today is a thriving center where life change is occurring. Since its inception, Red Chapel has been a haven for those that are hurting and a beacon for those that are lost. God saw a need within our community and decided to fill it—and we are excited to be a part of that!
Position Description *
The Assimilation Pastor at Red Chapel provides leadership, accountability and communication to all specified ministries of the church on behalf of the Lead Pastor. He or she oversees the various assimilation procedures and programs at Red Chapel, focusing on coaching and developing the teams and people responsible for caring for each person from the time they enter Red Chapel through the time they complete Growth Track, membership, join a small group, and are serve.
- Maintaining a Sunday morning leadership presence, ensuring all aspects of the Volunteer Culture are being upheld with excellence;
- Developing, implementing and maintaining the Volunteer Teams associated with the Assimilation Process, including Hospitality, First Impressions, Guest Follow-Up, Growth Track, various other Volunteer Teams, and Small Groups;
- Developing a Leadership Pipeline, identifying, equipping and empowering leaders at Red Chapel to build excellent and well-functioning teams;
- Disseminating the vision given by the Lead Pastors by equipping and building the necessary people and teams to carry out the vision in a repeatable, replicable way;
- Providing accountability for the Lead Pastors and Lead Team through tracking specified growth metrics for each area overseen, including numbers related to Volunteer Teams, Leadership Development, Health of Teams, New Guests, Salvations, Baptisms, etc.