What we do
- We start by having you complete a simple but helpful questionnaire that gives us the context of both your organization and the position, helping focus our process from the beginning.
- We then get onsite with you to experience your organization and connect with your leadership, staff and/or board, in order to fully understand your unique mission, approach, culture and needs.
- An Organization & Position Profile is created that will well-represent both your organization and the opportunity to our nationwide (and, as needed, global) network.
- We target the right people from our various networks in the Church, corporate and nonprofit worlds in order to connect to the very best potential candidates. And those connections are not only in the USA and Canada but, if needed, across the globe as well.
- Candidates are fully vetted using in-depth questionnaires, personal interviews, references and assessment tools.
- Once the very best qualified candidates are selected by our team, digital portfolios are submitted for your review with critical information that will help you learn about their strengths and weaknesses, their experience and their stories.
- We continue to offer coaching as you review and interview candidates in order to help you discern God’s perfect provision for this season of leadership.
- And finally, we promise to stay on the job until the right person is found (no six month time limit here), and extend our “warranty” for the first six months after hire.