Ministry Advancement Representative
Every Generation Ministries
Every Generation Ministries (EGM) believes every child can experience the transformed life that Jesus intends for them. We help churches around the world disciple children using five principles found in Deuteronomy 6. EGM establishes locally-led ministries that are directed, staffed and funded by Christians from within each country. They work to equip every church with leadership development and Bible teaching resources to help children experience the transformed life Jesus intends for them. Our goal is to establish locally-led ministries in the 38 countries where 75% of the world’s children live by 2027. EGM’s national ministry teams and programs are supported by the faithful gifts of God’s people. The Ministry Advancement Representative will work with the President and Ministry Advancement team to create and implement a fund development plan that will clearly communicate vision, goals and resource needs to the donor community, increasing the financial resources needed for the ministry.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as a member of the Ministry Advancement team working with other members to meet the financial needs of the ministry.
- Work with the Ministry Advancement team to generate leads and potential donor contacts from the current EGM database, events, social media channels and networking with existing EGM supporters.
- Travel within the assigned region to meet leads, contacts, potential donors and current donors; then present EGM’s ministry work in compelling, relationally-appropriate ways.
- Conduct Initial & Follow up calls and face-to-face meetings with potential donors daily, based on goals set by EGM.
- Build and maintain a portfolio of relationships with new and existing donors.
- Maintain records of all emails, phone calls, meetings and other methods of contacts using EGM’s Contact Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Educate potential donors about EGM’s ministry and value in God’s Kingdom by presenting the material needs of the ministry in creative ways.
- Work closely with the Ministry Advancement team to effectively communicate and help build and maintain EGM’s brand and key messages, unique to various segments of the donor base.
- Be a committed Christian involved in a local church.
- Love children.
- Have a desire to be used in God’s Kingdom to see financial resources unleashed for international ministry to children.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, Christian work environment with meaningful organizational objectives.
- Be a driven self-starter who is energized by meeting new people, cultivating relationships and working in fund development.
- Be willing to present the financial needs of the ministry in clear and compelling ways.
- Be a gifted communicator, public speaker and storyteller.
- Be able to translate complex international ministry work into simple and meaningful giving opportunities.
- Have experience in sales, marketing and effectively managing client accounts with total income/revenue/sales in excess of $250,000
- Possess excellent organizational verbal and written communication skills.
COMPENSATION & MISC:
- Annual Salary:$45,000-$50,000 (based on experience)
- Benefits: Health, Retirement, PTO
- Travel: Up to 50%
- Status: Full Time Employee
- Location: Remote (Organization is headquartered in Temecula, California)