Community Life Pastor
Northside Christian Church
This is the perfect time for the right leader to join the momentum of what God is doing in and through this next level ministry!
Northside’s mission is to connect unconnected people to Jesus Christ by connecting them to Christ, Community and their Calling.
Northside is a REAL and WARM community where vibrant ministry is happening, hurting people are being ministered to, and lost people are finding their way.
NCC is a healthy multi-generational church with 5,000+ people consistently gathering to worship and engage in ministry on a weekend. Their three core values are to Connect, Grow, and Serve.
The church is located in New Albany, IN, sits on the Ohio River opposite Louisville, KY and considered part of the greater metro area.
The campus is modern and inviting and sits on 70 acres. The auditorium seats 2000 and is a fantastic space for worship and production. Auxiliary ministry space and gathering areas are very conducive to community, which happens throughout the week.
Excellence is valued, innovation is evident and production quality is high.
They desire a leader with a heart for discipleship, a passion for community, and a strong ability to lead with Vision and Relationship. A leader who comes with a commitment to this will find great fulfillment in ministry at Northside Christian Church.
Groups are the Heartbeat of Northside! They have a goal to connect 80% of Northside’s weekend attendance into a group.
The right Community Life Pastor candidate is a high-capacity, strategic and systems-oriented leader. His or her passion for the Church should translate into a passion to reach and grow people by connecting them into Christian community through Life Groups. They should have the heart of a pastor who wants to see their staff grow in vocational abilities as well as in their spiritual lives. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in previous positions with specific improvement and growth.
Vision for the Community Life Pastor role:
– Create, monitor and approve systems and structures to connect unconnected people to community through groups.
– Love and lead a staff that is leading leaders to help the Northside congregation step into the life change and the growth that groups bring.
– Grow the Life Groups at Northside to 80% of the weekend attendance.
– Create and lead trainings for new and existing leaders
– Champion leadership development through pathways to create new leaders and grow existing leaders.
– Create a volunteer lead coaching structure for groups.