|Allison Park Church is a family-friendly church where you can belong.
The diverse and welcoming community of believers and more than 150 small groups provide community and relationships. Plus, at Allison Park Church, kids and youth want to go to church, thanks to their vibrant kids’ and students’ ministries.They are committed to creating an environment where God meets you where you are.
Each week, the practical, relevant, biblical teaching can be applied to your daily life. Worship and prayer moments are designed to allow you to experience God’s grace. They also provide a variety of ministries that are designed to support you through various needs and season of life.
The team is there to help you discover how you can make a difference in the world.
Through Big Life Journey program, they help you discover how God designed you uniquely, to fulfill a specific purpose. They provide hundreds of opportunities to serve locally, as well as missions trips and projects around the world.
Allison Park Church is one church in three locations.
• Deer Lakes
The church was born in 1966 and has a rich history of growth, leadership, the provision of God, and changed lives. The Lead Pastor, Jeff Leake, and the church are passionate, not only about seeing their church grow, but also about planting churches in new neighborhoods. Multiplication! They are also determined to have a global impact for Christ and are actively supporting a missions around the world.
|Title: Campus Pastor
Reports to: Executive Pastor, Cullen Allen
Summary: To serve as a Campus Pastor at one of the Allison Park Church multi-site locations and to impact that entire community for Christ.
Work Week: This job is a full-time paid position with a benefits package and consists of 40 to 50 hours per week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Submit to the vision and direction of the Lead Pastor through the direction of the Executive Pastor
• Lead and oversee the campus location as an “extension” of the Hampton Campus by reproducing the overall vision as well as the spiritual and cultural DNA of Allison Park Church
• Develop a vision and strategy to reach the community by impacting people of all ages to become a growing, book of Acts, multi-generational church, with a unique focus on the “Next Generation”
• Develop a healthy leadership structure by recruiting and raising up key leaders who will oversee the primary areas of the campus ministries and report to the Campus Pastor
• Lead and oversee the primary leadership team at the campus and work with them to build teams of ministry volunteers who will carry out the ministry of the church to impact
the entire community
• Work with key Central Directors at the Hampton Campus in order to reproduce ministry at the specific Campus Location. Such ministries include, but are not limited to: Children’s, Youth, Worship, Assimilation/Big Life, Small Groups, Invitation Events, Pastoral Care and Service Programming
• Serve as the primary preacher/teacher for weekend services (and other key gatherings) at the campus when the Lead Pastor chooses not utilize his video teaching. This will happen several times per year.
• Other duties may be assigned as needed
• Maintain a positive attitude about yourself, your areas of responsibilities, and the staff.
• Work cooperatively and cheerfully maintaining a good rapport with all staff, volunteers, church members, and outside professionals.
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• Be congenial, professional, business-like in all personal contact with others.
• Be sensitive to the needs of others.
• Exercise good time management.
• Maintain a high level of excellence in your appearance, work habits, and quality of work performed.
• Maintain a teachable attitude.
• Enjoys being with and interacting with lots of people
• Is happiest after a decision is made
• Derives satisfaction from finishing projects
• Set goals and work toward achieving them on time
Education and/or Experience:
• Some type of Bible College or Bible School Training
• Is pursuing ministry credentials or already has them
Skills and Knowledge:
• Leadership and supervisory ability with staff and volunteers
• Recruiting, building and developing teams
• Positive interpersonal and influence skills
• An understanding of how technology can be used in ministry
• Preaching, teaching and communication
• Planning, prioritizing and goal setting
• Provides visionary leadership in one area of ministry, equips people for ministry, and exhibits the characteristics of an elder (1 Timothy 3:1-7)