Chandler Christian Church
|Church Description *|
|Chandler Christian Church exists to be used by God to help everyone in our influence discover, develop, demonstrate and deploy their ever-deepening relationship with Jesus Christ!
Chandler Christian Church is located on the southeast side of the greater Phoenix Arizona valley. CCC is a church of more than 2600 people who love Jesus and their community. CCC represents its community well in age and economics as well as exceeds the community norms in ethnic diversity. CCC is multi-generational. It has an excellent working relationship with the City of Chandler and the Chandler Unified School System. CCC has always been a very community-minded church.
From its founding, Chandler has been a community built on innovation. With the addition of nearly 100,000 young, educated and affluent citizens in the last 10 years, proven workforce and a mixture of diversified industries in addition to quality retail establishments are reasons why the City of Chandler is an exciting place to live and work.
|Position Description *|
|The Campus Pastor leads all ministry efforts in Casa Grande to execute the mission, vision, and values of Chandler Christian Church. This person is the “face of the place” leading the campus, overseeing staff and volunteers, hosting weekend services, assimilating new guests, and managing budgets.
Skills and Responsibilities:
1. Gifted leader that can ignite growth and move people toward mission. Needs to be evangelistic and out-going.
2. Communicator who is able to host, greet and cast vision for this congregation very well. Preaching frequency will be determined by gifting and opportunities.
3. Team builder who identifies leaders and develops them to build more teams.
4. Leader of the campus staff who can care for and grow the staff.
5. Evangelize and reach the community of Casa Grande.
6. Pastor the growing congregation at Casa Grande. As the church grows, this will need to be shared with more and more leaders.
7. Establish a presence in the community where the campus is located. Lives in the community to establish connections and is available to meet and lead.
8. Build volunteer teams to accomplish the ministry at this campus and helps develop their ever-deepening relationship with Christ.