Associate Pastor of Discipleship and Strategy
Living Hope Community Church
Living Hope Community Church has a rich history of powerful ministry in North Orange County, as well as significant global impact through years of commitment and investment in kingdom work and missions. Living Hope is an energetic and vibrant church in the midst of expansion and growth. The future of Living Hope is bright and there is a lot of optimism about where God is taking the church and its leadership.
The mission of Living Hope Community Church is clear: Challenging a new generation to become committed followers of Jesus Christ. This mission is clear in the people, ministry, and heart of Living Hope. The mission and values are clearly embraced and lived out by Senior Pastor Steve Chang and the staff. For more than two decades, Living Hope Community Church has touched many people’s lives with the love and grace of Jesus Christ. God continues to build the Living Hope family and accomplish His purposes both in Orange County and around the world.
The role of Associate Pastor of Discipleship and Strategy includes the following responsibilities:
- Oversight of the LHCC discipleship pathway and process (moving people into community and ministry)
- Implement new systems to help LHCC structure itself for growth
- Oversight of key staff and ministries (equip, coach, manage and lead the ministry staff)
- Take small groups to the next level
- Ensure the mission and values of LHCC are aligned and integrated into all ministries
- Oversight of first impressions, guest relations, and assimilation
- Take on vital initiatives and projects at LHCC
- Build a leadership pipeline and process at LHCC
- Develop and execute an evangelism strategy to impact the communities around LHCC